The staple of EQ Underground, this is what put exploit guides on the link-bar. Most of these were learned from players /petitioning them, several were figured out on our own, and the rest we've learned from GM (guide) chat.
* Max out your tradeskills without being at your computer.
* Level your character AFK from 1 to 70 (certain classes) while doing dishes, sleeping, sniffing paint, or whatever it is you do with your time.
* Ride your horse or drogmor without being obstructed by it's head.
* Raise weapon skills while AFK.
* Run faster without hacks or cheating.
* Charm other players and have them do your bidding (PvP server only).
* A new charm exploit allowing quick leveling from 19 to 45 (charm classes only.)
* Make animals love you, even if you're not a druid.
* Cast while moving.
* How to max the skill "Pick Lock" in a few minutes.
* How to get through locked doors without a rogue.
* Have an in-game map with monsters on it that you can target with a simple click.
* Gain 100+ AA's per week while only being at the computer one hour per day (certain classes).
* Make your character a robot, and go AFK. We'll show you scripts that will essentially play a character for you. Clerics that know when - and who - to heal with certain spells. Shaman that know when buffs wear off, and then recast them. Rogues that assist the main tank and circle behind the monster to backstab. Every class can be a bot.
* Keep no-rent items forever. No more begging magicians for damage bracers.
* Change your character's name.
* Track any mob, any player, without having the track skill.
* Accidently loot your corpse of all items and still need a rez? No problem.
* Change the registration information on any account you have access to. This is a must-have for account buyers. This method makes you become the original owner, allowing you to move characters between accounts, and protect yourself from account theft.
* Play Nude EQ. Ever wonder how people get nude photographs of their characters? We'll show you how. (Note to the angry parents: Characters are not anatomically correct - this isn't Hustler's RPG, it's not much worse than a naked barbie doll)
Everquest is a big, buggy game. There's too many cheats to list, and more being discovered every day. If we discover an exploit, or one has been made public in any way at all, you will know about it.
# NPC Walk (walk up trees, over walls, and through locked doors)
# No Weather (Hunt outdoors without any frustrating rain or snow.)
# Show all spells (Find out exactly what spell a monster or player is casting without having the required leadership AA)
# See-though anonymous (Trouble finding a cleric for a rez? That's because they're always anon.)